Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Verbrigghe Potato Farm

Early this morning I picked up a load of potatoes from the potato factory known as Verbrigghe Potato "Farm". They mass produce potatoes for consumption by normal, every day folks like you and me. First, though, I wandered around and took a few shots of things I found interesting.





And now, on to the factory!


For the record, it's pronounced "Ver-breeze".


Here's the finished product coming down the belt. They said that they couldn't show me where the potatoes were actually produced. Something about it being Underground. Given the small amount of buildings I saw there, I would say there's probably a secret entrance somewhere to their Underground production facility. I was unable to find it though.


One of the work stations for the potato sorters.

No comments:

Post a Comment