Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Playing Catch-Up, Again

After spending a couple of lazy days at home, I've got a lot of catching up to do. We'll start on the day I got home, February 27th.

I started off in Kentucky, digging my truck out of the snow and wound up getting unloaded in a familiar WalMart. I actually took this picture back then, too, but the differences between the shadows and highlights weren't as striking and there wasn't any snow falling at that time.

Photobucket

Upon arrival back to the Dayton yard (I had to drive through snow the whole way home making the normally 45 minute drive take almost 2 hours) I found that my little SnowKat which had been sitting since December had accumulated a little dust during its peaceful rest.

Photobucket

The next evening I grabbed a good friend of mine Anima and I dragged him out in the cold of Downtown Dayton's Riverwalk to do some random photography, just to see what there was to shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The next night (friday night, for the record)I cooked a special Valentine's Day dinner for Mystee because I wasn't home for the actual date of V-Day. But first, she got acquainted with her soon-to-be-meal.

Photobucket

Finally, on Saturday we took a trip down to the Dayton Art Institute, spending more time in the Asian section than anything else. I'm going to have to drag a couple models there in Victorian garb and see if I can do a photoshoot. Maybe make arrangements for a Fursuit shoot with tripod and everything.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment